Birthday Evetts

Friday, June 10, 2011

Tool #4

Wow! This tool was so much easier for me than tool 3 (and for me tool 3 1/2).
The way I hope to use this is bascially the way we used Sweden and find new and different documents that my team is using and we can edit these to best fit our new needs. I can share tests and surveys with my students to answer on line all at once in the computer labs or in workstations on the computer.
This tool is really easy and makes me feel safe. I like how we can share this with only certain people and not everyone needs to view it.

2 comments:

RCELibrarian said...

This is where we will be moving in August...you'll be ready to go!
Keep on keepin on!@!

Anonymous said...

Can you see yourself creating and sharing documents with your students? Can you see your students working collaboratively on documents? How about peer revisions? Isn't Google Docs a cool tool for that? :-)