Birthday Evetts

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tool #2

Adding websites onto the reader seems like a great way to keep updated with what is going on in the areas that I am interested. I hope to read this and add new sites as needed. I will have it send me emails to help me get into the habit of opening this up and reading it.
3rd Grade Social Network Using this social network will help me gain new ideas for teaching and better yet this will be from other 3rd grade teachers. I enjoy sharing my thoughts anywhere and with anyone. However, I think that voicing my comments online for anyone to read is a bit scarier. I think I will be more restrained than I would be with a face to face meeting. I don't mind trying this and using it as long as I can learn something new.

3 comments:

RCELibrarian said...

I think that we all will be learning how to communicate on lin...it's so much easier to just walk across the hall...but perhaps we can expand our circle to outside of RCE...maybe even SBISD and find a third grade teacher in another state who will work with your class. You've got a good start...enjoy the journey of 11 tools!

Meredith McKim said...

That sounds like such a great way to communicate. Maybe 1st graders could do this too!!

melanie said...

Hi Kate! Awesome blog!! Aren't you glad you are done?! I have a 1 year old to blame my procrastination on! =) Hope to see you soon!

Hugs!
Mel