Birthday Evetts

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing 18

GoogleDocs is a great way to easily type up information and send it out either through email or sharing it with the public. I can open it from anyone's computer without having to email it first. I went ahead and typed up a spread sheet for averaging some grades, which I obviously would not share with the public but would keep on my documents on my gmail account. I also started a letter to mail out to my students, but again this won't be for the public. However, with our SBISD laptops, I don't see this as a necessity. I pretty much either work at home with the laptop or at school with it. I can see how this would be beneficial for older classroom students, and a communication tool with teacher and students. It is a little confusing to me when I am allowing the public to view this and when I am not.

No comments: