Birthday Evetts

Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing 16

Wiki is wonderful for so many things as long as others are familiar with it. I guess if they aren't, I could always give them the wiki link. But as I have tried to play with it, it is a little overwhelming to me. I will need to give this more time. I have thought that if I taught my parents how to use this, then we could use wikis to organize for class projects: needed materials, parent volunteers, etc... That way everyone knows what has been taken care of without all the reply all emails. I am sure there are other fabulous ways to use this, but this is where I am now, without having had extra time to play around with it.

2 comments:

Mrs. Davis said...

Neat idea about the parents. We should use this for our next get together for lunch. That way we aren't chasing email anymore.

Mel said...

hi this is mel. i thought it was really cool that i got to see that landmark that you saw. i also read your profile and i can't belive that u haven't seen a lot of movies recently beacuse of your kids. my mom's would probobly be Father Of the bride!!! love, mel # 16