Birthday Evetts

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thing 9

After trying out the different search tools, I would say 95% of my votes would go toward Google Search Blog. It always had great links for my search topics. The most confusing one for me was Topix.net because it was too wordy. I felt overwhelmed by it. Using Google search I was able to find information for my husband who is interested in a new car as well as science experiments. I just used the news button to get the most recent news information. I think I feel the most comfortable with this one because I have already used it so much prior to this project.

1 comment:

Blues Goddess said...

Great comments! I love your black and red blog colors. Very techie. Are you in a gang? I can tell you are very thoughtful and have some of the fears and trepidations we all have with this new technology. We'll all get there one way or the other. By blogging our concerns and getting answers from those further along the path.