Birthday Evetts

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thing 7

I tried out the Google Advanced Search as well as the Google Calendar. I tried some other things as well, but these were the easiest for me to manipulate at this point. The calendar seems great. You can set it up for different people in your family so you know who goes where when. I could set it all up and send it to my husband so he could help me get kids going in the right direction. As far as how I could use this at school, I could set it to anything assigned throughout the year and I could share it with my team or parents. I really enjoyed this tool, but I think it will be difficult for me to remember to open it daily.



I also did the Google Advanced Search. I really like that you can look up particluar power points that someone else researched and completed on their time, not mine. I could use this to share new concepts with the class on whatever unit we are working on. My concern would be that I would need to make sure the information is accurate. I also don't know other uses for it right now besides power points.

No comments: