Birthday Evetts

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thing 5

Wow! This activity was a little too much for my liking! I struggled with understanding the purpose and the 7 parts of Flickr like Tagging. Anyway, I think I get the jist of it: looking at and sharing pictures with private friends or with anyone. This one was a bit much for me. But here is the picture from Flickr. I chose this one because my husband and I went to Greece last summer. We were able to go to Rhodes and actually see this landmark in person. It was nice to see other people's pictures and what they were able to capture. This picture to your right was by pantherina_hd.

2 comments:

VWB said...

it boils down to being able to use the photos....the Creative Commons groups can be shared and used by people like us in projects...they are copyright friendly, not cpoyright protected (where you really are not suppose to use them! only view and admire them)

so this is a good thing! ;-)

Mrs. Davis said...

I'm sure you took lots of photos on your trip. You should post some of them and let us all see them. I'm with you on the tags though. They are still illusive and I can't quite get the hang of them yet.